Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know...where have I been?!?!

I'm behind in my reading and even further behind in my blogging!  It turns out this is not so easy to do after all!  I know I said I'd blog about my experience and this is my experience:  Life happens!  We had company and I got behind, then because I was behind, I got further behind.  Then I was so far behind, catching up seemed daunting!  BUT I can't put it off any longer.  I actually enjoyed doing my reading and miss it.  So here's the plan.  I will list the verses here (in order from my list) that I read while I was away.  I am not going to blog about them as that is what has stopped me from moving ahead.  So I will just admit that I am not perfect and move on from here.  I will stop numbering the posts as those numbers will be inaccurate.  Once I get through what oneyearbible.com has given me as "month one", I'll move on to month two and just keep going.  I will try to double up on my reading some days to keep me on track to finish in a year.  Also--there have been a number of times that One Year Bible's list has given me 3 chapters one day and two verses the next day...I think I might break down some of the bigger chunks and add them to the days with just a few verses.  I'll always post the verses I read so you can follow along.  I invite you to respond and follow me!  
Again-- you need not be Christian to respond, but I do ask you to be kind.
Here's what I read while away:
Genesis 11:32- 25:26
1 Chronicles 1:28-34
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment